Friday, November 22, 2013

Good and Bad points of the year



Hello readers, this post is about these good or bad points that I have been living on my short life of 21 years, especially on this year. 

Well, the most part of my life have good moments or just I focused in these points, whatever I often aim in these points when I’m having a good time with my family or friends.

I have had good moments which I laugh for hours with my friends in a party, I playing soccer with my family (especially with my uncles and cousins in 18 of September) and I celebrate every birthdays of all my friends and family with cakes, barbecues, etc.

Although sometimes I couldn’t do everything what I want, like go out when I have to do essays for the university or buy something because I don’t have enough money, I’m still thinking that someday I can do that things… If not now, could be tomorrow, always thinking positively.  Plus when I have rough days my girlfriend cheers me up. That’s is very nice :D

This year I go to the swimming pool and I learn to swim, also I go to run some days in the week (I want a summer without shirt xD). In the university everything goes according to the plan. This summer I will searching work for go in February to the beach, and buy one bicycle.  

There are many things that I didn’t do yet like: play bass, skateboarding, travel to another country or the south of Chile, etc. but this year I would like to go to the south for a week because I really love the nature. Well, before I go to vacations I have to finish this semester.

As I said before, this year I learn to swim and that make me very happy because I never think that I can do it, although I join in a challenger in the swimming pool I realize that I have too much to learn before join in again (because the last time I swim like a novice and I can’t do anything for the win).

2 comments:

  1. Family and friends always makes life easier :)
    Congrats for learning to swim, I don't know yet so I would die If i have to scape by swiming xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I also would like to travel a lot next year to
    regards

    ReplyDelete