Monday, November 11, 2013

Movies !!! :D


Hello, today is the third opportunity to make a free post, so I will take advantage and I’ll talk about my favorites movies :D. This will be my ranking of the movies that you have to see at least 2 times before you die xD. Let’s begin

District 9 (2009): is a movie about “aliens” that are forced to live in council housing because his spaceship have a several of failures and they are trapped on the planet earth, while the government use his technology to make military armament. I like this movie because have drama, action and hope.

Watchmen (2009): this movie is and alternate 1985 where the superheroes exist, but they don’t have permission of use his secret identity to saves lifes. Plus one superhero (the comedian) was killed and the situation of the earth is an imminent nuclear war. This movie has everything you need in a movie: action, suspense, drama, excellent actuation and special effects.

Batman’s trilogy (2005, 2008 and 2012): These movies directed by Christopher Nolan are the better interpretation than I’ve seen on a movie about a superhero. Well maybe I say that because I love Batman since I was a little kid. In these movies, the argument is very simple: a superhero v/s any villain, but I love the sequence of actions in the movie, the characterization of the villains (particularly “The Joker” and “Bane”) and everything.

K-pax (2001): for me is a masterpiece of the seventh art. This movie is about a forced amnesia and the creation of an alter ego for overcome a traumatic situation (the rape and murder of his wife and daughter). The main character argues to be from a faraway planet (K-pax) and is intern on a mental hospital. The music of this film is very simple but I love it.

I have more movies on mind, but I will never end


 
A little scene of K-pax 

1 comment:

  1. i see k pax ... it is a very good movie, ut i don´t see district 9 yet and other persons always said need see this movie

    ReplyDelete