Friday, September 13, 2013




I like to Travel  to...

Hello, hello ... I would like to travel to Japan, because since I can remember I loved this country I don't know why, but I really like it.... could be his culture, his food, his traditions and his mix between the oldest and the newest buildings. This country always is in my mind :D.

Really I don't know too much about this country, but I would like learn more about there and his history because I think that his history is very rich in myths and legends. Also I know that the art of "origami" is from this country... I really love them ... so I would like learn how I can do this origamis (I know how do a few figures but I want to know more).

I would like live here and study the art of origami because is very magical how a piece of paper transform into different shapes like animals, flowers, ships, planes, fruits, spacechips, etc, etc... everything that you can imagine ... so awesome!!! 

 There are an example of origamis





Can you do this one??








5 comments:

  1. Should be a interesting country, I wish that you can travel to Japan in the future. Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miguel! Well I think that japan is very interesting and cultural... And is true that they have many history that it can be more attractive! I hope that you will travel to Japan some day! Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. it a grat country! I like the origamis.
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the first image and I though that it was disgusting... until I read "origami" c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Japon it's great!
    I don't know much about this country but Think that has a very interesting culture... I love the origami! but I only can do "crane" it's very difficult for me u.u

    ReplyDelete