Friday, September 27, 2013

Music, Music everywhere!!!


 Hello! Today I'm talking about the music that I like and listen too much. Well my preferences about music are very sick and freaky ... and very often unconffortable for the rest of the people ... but I like this freaky mix of music :P .

First I'm talking about Post Hardcore, then I talk about music that I call "experimental" and finally I show you electro music (Dubstep). This division are made for me and could differ about what the people thinks about music like this

The first genre is Post Hardcore.. and all the lyrics are very emotional but singing with a lot of screams... I think the reason of this style is for say "I'm rude man but I feel too". Some bands of Post Hardcore are Alexisonfire, Dance Gavin Dance, Underoath, A Day To Remember, The Used, etc etc...  This preference of music rise in 2008 when I was sick of listen the same old music of my parents and friends. I like this music so much because help me to remember these days of summer with my friends in "tocatas", having a good time... nice times!

The genre that I call "experimental" it's just a deformation of the Post Hardcore that I was listen before. Generally I listen 3 bands The Mars Volta, The Sound Of Animal Fighting and At The Drive In. This Music it's very freaky and I listen when I'm tired of Post Hardcore or when I'm playing video games because its very relaxing for me. This genre has many freaky sounds than I can't imagine with what instrument are playing the musicians.

In the end I listen electro music, exactly Dubstep or similar genres. This is my music for party :D ... and it's very awesome dance with this because you don't need a coreography or follow steps, you only dance like you feel it.


This is Skrillex, a Dj of dubstep (before of become in Skrillex, Sonny John Moore had a great band of post harcore)

4 comments:

  1. I don´t like the same music but I would like to see you dancing electric music hahaha :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting music taste :) personally I don't like hardcore but when I was 12 -13 years old I liked The Used, I still listen to them once in a while. About Skrillex I love his song with Damian Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "I'm rude man but I feel too" part is funny lol I would like to see you dance too! xdd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked The used, now i don´t know, maybe a little :)

    ReplyDelete