Friday, September 6, 2013


Jobs, Jobs everywhere !!


My ideal job would be one that you can't feel you are in a job... I mean one job that you can enjoy and make changes for the people. Well, how I'm studying Psychology but I'm still don't know in wich area I will specialize, I think that my dream Job should have 2  characteristics: 1) be fun, because the monotony killing me; 2) help other persons, because help others it's so rewarding ( well... I think now, and every job in psychology have those 2 characteristics xD)

My ideal job requires the most skill that I can learn in this university... I mean no one can work like a psychologist if they doesn't know the treatment for the clients or how getting close of his mind or whatever. The central point is: You need to know everything to help somebody!

If anyone ask me about if I'll be good for this (for my ideal job) I will respond: I don't know yet, because I think that exist a long road to ride, and in this moment I don't ready to take risks.

This ideal job will no difficult to find it, because in the majority of the jobs (in psychology, of course) mix my two mains requirements (be fun and help other persons). For example in scholar psychology I can't get bored with the childrens, because they have a huge imagination, other kind of job could be legal psychology because the cases will be different every time... and those two I will help persons ... so every job could be the ideal for me  (this could be change over time)



2 comments:

  1. you're right, it must to be a fun job. But not all psychology are fun, labor psychology, for example xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...monotony kills, I agree that jobs must be fun and I believe it depends in how you see your labor, how you make every day different for yourself and for the ones you work for.

    ReplyDelete