Friday, October 4, 2013

Videogames!!!

Hello! today I'm talking about videogames... I really like it because I can spend all my free time in a funny way.

When I was a little boy I play Mortal Kombat 4 on my PlayStation... that was my favorite game...and was very savage, bloody and exciting ...usually I played Mortal Kombat with my friends and was very funny the fatalitys because it was bizarre and cruel. Also I played games about racing cars (Need for Speed, Gran turismo, etc,) and adventure games like Final Fantasy 7.

After MK4 I played God of War (I and II) on the PlayStation 2 of my best friend... that game for me was the perfect fusion between Mortal Kombat and adventures... in that game you can smash everything, fight with everyone, and kill anything that moves. The game of cars never forget it and I played Ned For Speed Most Wanted (I think that I really love NFS). Also Guitar hero was other game that I played but I was really awful.

Now I play League of Legends (LOL) very often. This is a game for PC (computer) and it is a RPG (Role Playing Gaming). In this game you have to play with another 2 or 4 guys online. I usually play with my friends and is very fun because we are talking all the time on Skype.


Here a little demonstration of fatality on MK4




4 comments:

  1. I like the videogame too, but I prefer don't play frequently because there are some games very addictive for me and when I play it, I forget or don't want to study, and is a problem xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love God of War! I played all the games for PlayStation! I don't know if a lady can play it xd

    ReplyDelete
  3. i play need for speed when i was a little boy, but i don´t play another game

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never have a playstation :( yes you can thikin its really sad, but sometimes with my friends I play Mario Bros :P

    ReplyDelete